INFORMATION OBLIGATION CLAUSE
From art. 13 para. 1 and 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC. UE No. L 119/1 of 4.5.2016) hereinafter referred to as GDP, I inform that:
- The administrator of your personal data is PPUH Cukrotex Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Toruń, ul. Grudziądzka 159a.
- Your personal data will be processed on the basis of art. 6 par. 1. point RODO and the Labor Code Act of 26.06.1974 for the purpose of submitting commercial offers, order fulfillment, financial settlements, including issuing accounting documents.
- Your personal data may be made available to third parties on the basis of a contract for entrusting the processing of personal data to the extent necessary for the performance of the contract and for the implementation of accounting and human resources.
- Your personal data will be kept for the duration of the employment relationship or contract and for the mandatory period of storing documents related to the employment and personal files and accounting records, determined in accordance with separate provisions
- You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to data transfer, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the legality of processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if you decide that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the provisions of the GDPR
- Providing your personal data by you is voluntary but necessary to conclude and implement the content of the contract.